Thursday, August 23, 2012

Too many -

I think almost everybody has them - otherwise you wouldn't be human, I guess. Thoughts. They can be great, since they make you imagine things, and think which can me handy and fun of course. But now, now we also have the tormenting thoughts, which haunt you what made you almost unable to sleep properly. Right now, I'm having those thoughts - mixed up with stress, since upcoming Tuesday I'll have to go to school again, Sadly, it isn't going to be my usual school. Since I graduated, I had to chose something completely else, which I did. I have to move on up to another lever to develop my skills. I've got to work soon, get myself money, growing up. I never really thought about it, honestly. It's only now that I begin to realize nothing will be the same again as it used to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment