Thursday, August 23, 2012

Long time no see

There I am, back - after such a long time. Honestly, I totally forgot that I had a blog, but when some people suddenly reminded me that I had one, I was like: "Hé, let's look back at my blog again."
I have to say, that the things I wrote in the past look incredibly shitty. Anyhow, I hope I'll have more interesting things to say from now on - since I want to use my blog again, this time for real!

Several people asked me to create a blog for my short stories - also known as Scraps - which I post on Facebook sometimes. So, I'm going to use this blog for my random little stories as well from now on. Since I'm busy with some fanfiction - written in English - I think I'll post it in here as well. I've nothing else to do with it anyway.

I really want to share with you guys, what I've bought a few days ago. I haven't received them yet, though, but I will soon - probably tomorrow (or at least, that's what I hope). Pam pam pam... here they are:





 Creepers! I'm sure about the fact that mostly of you will think they are the most oddest shoes in the world - since I've heard that a lot while showing them. But, lets all be realistic, it quite explains the name. Honestly, I ADORE them, and I can't wait to wear them. Only the cute little lacy socks are missing, but of course that can be fixed in time, hahaha.

2 comments: