Saturday, August 25, 2012

I got my Creepers!

Dear all living creatures! Since this morning, I finally have my long-wanted shoes: Creepers! It honestly took me ages to get them. I saw them on tumblr when I was.... on tumblr? and I just fell in love with them, instantly. So I began to search, and search, and search, and then- Poof, I found them. Forty-five euros on a secondhandshopsitething. Normally, they are around hundred euros I thought- but yay, I found them for less in the exact good size (37/38 for people who are actually interested in my shoe size. You'll never know what's wandering around in your blog. Carry on!)

Anyhow, the thing is, I finally got my shoes - because it really took me ages to confirm my mother to buy them for me. In the very first beginning, she found them incredibly weird. BĂșt, after a month (yes, a month) of begging and pouting, she bought them for me, and I received them this morning. A guy with brown curls delivered them, and I'm sure he's scared as hell by now since I was screaming like the girls do whenever they receive they Zalando-boxes-things.

Here they are, pam pam pam...

 My highly beloved creepers! They look cute, don't they? Be honest. What do you think of them? Some people stared at me today, like when I went out to a fastfoodshop. They were like: Da*uq is she wearing on her feet? Well, these things... Haha.

Of course, I had to combine them with an outfit - and since my closet is nearly dying - I couldn't find the proper clothes. Luckily, I found a big sack of random clothes behind my almost dying closet, and I found some stuff I quite liked. After all, this is what came out of it (Please, imagine the shoes with it xD The mirror wasn't large enough. Honestly, it isn't even mine)

*The reason of the Censored thingy is because my eye was doing da derp, and it was quite disturbing... And oh, please, don't- That odd knot on my head, that's my secret radio-antenna, so that hopefully explains a lot

Well, that's it for now. My first "Fashion" *cough* post (sort of)

1 comment: